Allison R. Miller
Allison is an accomplished trial attorney with experience defending a wide variety of claims including construction defect, wrongful death, personal injury, premises liability, defamation/slander, product defect, and insurance defense. Before joining Irelan McDaniel, Allison was a partner at a regional civil litigation firm where she worked tirelessly to gain the most favorable outcomes for her clients. Allison takes a creative approach to litigation, looking for practical solutions outside of traditional litigation strategies.
Allison received a National Merit Scholarship to the University of Houston, graduating Summa cum Laude with membership in the Honors College and a B.A. in Political Science and History. She then attended Boston University School of Law as a Dean’s Scholar, where she graduated with her Juris Doctor degree.
Outside of the office, Allison enjoys mentoring her little sister through the Big Brother Big Sister program, volunteering with a number of local charities, and spoiling her dog, Stella, and cat, Vinny.
- Boston University School of Law, May 2010, J.D.,
- Public Interest Law Journal (Note Editor)
- University of Houston, May 2007, B.A., Summa cum Laude
- Membership in the Honors College
- National Merit Scholar (Full Merit Scholarship Recipient)
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar Foundation Member
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Women Lawyers
- US Southern District of Texas
- US Eastern District of Texas
- US Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Volunteer Judge for University of Houston Mock Trial Competitions, 2021-present
- Adjunct Professor, Depositions, University of Houston Law Center, Summer 2017
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Texas – “Big Sister” to 13-year-old girl
- Virtual Depositions, Houston Young Lawyers Association CLE 2020
- Damage Control: Understanding and Limiting Damages in Texas, CLE Webinar 2019