Direct: (713) 333-2942
John H. “Jack” Miller, III
John H. “Jack” Miller, III is a real estate and commercial litigator who focuses on finding succinct solutions to complex problems. He has successfully represented clients in actions involving disputes over the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, the Truth in Lending Act, the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, violations of Article XVI, Section 50 of the Texas Constitution, breach of contract, and fraud claims, among others.
Mr. Miller grew up in Houston and is a proud Texan and Houstonian. Prior to joining Irelan McDaniel, Mr. Miller achieved an excellent record representing some of the largest mortgage lenders in the United States.
- State Bar of Texas
- Real Estate Legislative Affairs Committee – Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law
- AB, 2009, magna cum laude, Columbia University
- JD, 2012, Georgetown University Law Center
- Editor-in-Chief, Volume XXIV, Georgetown International Environmental Law Review
- CALI Award for Excellence – Land Use Law (2010)
- CALI Award for Excellence – International Business and Trade Law (2011)
- All Texas State Courts (State Bar No. 24083503)
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Texas
- Salas v. LNV Corporation, 409 S.W.3d 209 (Tex. App. – Houston [14th Dist.] 2013, no pet.).
- Allen v. Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc., et al, Civil Action NO. 3:13-CV-4710-L (N.D. Tex. Jul. 21, 2014) (mem. op.).